At InWord, some of our most meaningful and transformative moments with clients have been through our one on one coaching work. Individual coaching allows us to truly support our clients through the most meaningful transitions and challenges of their lives. Our clients come from all stages and walks of life, including new parents, physicians, executives, educators, entrepreneurs, creatives, attorneys, and professional athletes.
Individuals seek InWord coaching for a variety of reasons such as:
- Life and career transitions
- Stress management skills
- Relationship challenges
- Improved performance
- A desire for greater self awareness
- Support in starting self care practices and routines
- Meditation and mindfulness tools
- Grief and loss support
- Adjunctive support for mental health treatment
Our coaching philosophy rests on the following four principles:
- Your greatest wisdom already lies within you
- Seeking help along the way is a sign of courage and strength
- There is no destination to be reached, only moments along the path
- Self awareness and self compassion are far more important than self improvement
We enter into our coaching relationships with a sense of respect for you and your story, and wholehearted gratitude for the opportunity to walk alongside you. In addition, we recognize that coaching is not a substitute for formal mental health treatment. We support all forms of mental health support including medication and psychotherapy when indicated, in an environment free of shame and stigma. All coaching sessions are done virtually or over the phone.
If you are considering coaching, we welcome you to contact us for an initial complimentary consultation to see whether InWord coaching is the right fit for you.